Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Conducts patient histories, physical exams, assessments and develop plans for care.
- Responds to medical emergencies including use of CPR.
- Ability to establish rapport and gain confidence in others (clinicians, patients, and partners in the community).
- Make a difference in the lives of others as you do your life's best work.
- Participates in clinical infection prevention by daily cleaning of the clinic.
- Successfully completed of an approved residency.
- We have a membership-based practice model that allows us to cultivate deep relationships with our patients as we provide them with impeccable service and ensure high reliability in our clinical care as well as our advocacy services.
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Join a team that is innovative and passionate, taking a holistic and proactive approach towards healing while working in a culture that embraces work-life balance.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Documents care in the medical record in a complete and timely manner.
- Location is primarily at our Westside Clinic, and one day per week of clinical work in one of our Senior Living Community offices.
- Must work with confidential material without betraying the trust of patients, families, clinicians or staff.
- Two years' experience is preferred but not required.
- Must maintain Oregon state licensure and DEA certificate.
- Develops relationships with patients.
- Contributes to a positive collaborative culture and supports improvement work.
- Help us continue to revolutionize our practice as we strive to recalibrate how health care is delivered and experienced.
- Quantitative focus creates a fact-based, no blame culture.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the practice.
- Work alongside 12 other providers (physicians, NPs, RDNs, NDs, CSWs) to ensure the delivery of top quality care.
- Manages a panel of patients.
- All Senior Living Community offices are within 30 minutes of our Westside Clinic.
- Full-time, Primary Care Physician: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Board certification Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Attends all team meetings and is an active participant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and health work environments by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Graduation of an accredited college or university with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Provides comprehensive care through direct face to face visits as well as phone calls and secure messaging.
- Ability to assess quality patient care.
- Consults with colleagues when appropriate.
- Counsels patients on preventive health care and self-management.
- Greenfield Health is a comprehensive medical care provider in Portland, Oregon.
- Skills in providing diagnostic, preventative, and or therapeutic services to patients.
- Enhances health care practice reputation by taking ownership, showing flexibility by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job performance.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners