Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average days admits is 4-8/Average night admits is 6-8.
- Average census is 12-18.
- Acute care hospital.
- 90 days to credential.
- Yes, part of rapid response team.
- MDs sign-off on notes, discharge & admits for NP.
- No procedures required.
- Active Montana license & DEA.
- Open ICU.
- Clinician will run codes on their own patients.
- EMR is Epic.
- Shift times are 7a-5p & 5p-7a.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- BLS & Acls certs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections