Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prefer 1-2 years of Hospital Medicine experience.
- 90 days to credential.
- Open ICU 7p-7a.
- Days, Swings & Nights.
- Shifts times: 7a-7p for Days/1p-11p & 4p-2a for Swings/8p-7a for Nights.
- 1-2 admits/day.
- Average census 16-17.
- Days are rounding shifts/Nights & swings are admitting shifts.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Active Washington license & DEA.
- Seeking a Hospitalist to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Vancouver, WA.
- Acute care.
- Average night census is 150-170.
- BLS & Acls certification.
- Closed ICU 7a-7p.
- Vent Management.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 26.