Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Days, Swings & Nights.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Open ICU 7p-7a.
- Active Washington license & DEA.
- Closed ICU 7a-7p.
- Average census 16-17.
- Average night census is 150-170.
- 1-2 admits/day.
- Days are rounding shifts/Nights & swings are admitting shifts.
- Shifts times: 7a-7p for Days/1p-11p & 4p-2a for Swings/8p-7a for Nights.
- Acute care.
- Seeking a Hospitalist to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Vancouver, WA.
- Vent Management.
- BLS & Acls certification.
- Prefer 1-2 years of Hospital Medicine experience.
- 90 days to credential.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections