Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Bellingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acute care facility.
- Procedures required: Intubation, Central Line Insertion & Vent Management.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Day and Night providers needed.
- BLS & Acls certifications.
- Credentialing 3 months but can fast track provider with a clean file.
- ED runs codes.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician with Hospital Medicine experience near Bellingham, WA.
- BC in FM or IM.
- Asap start and ongoing.
- Average night admits 2.
- EMR: Epic.
- APP coverage 6a-4p (M-TH only).
- Shift times 6a-6p or /6p-6a.
- Average day admits 3.
- Open ICU.
- Average day census 14-18.
- Active & unrestricted Washington license & DEA.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections