Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Overview.
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (days).
- Scheduling: Target start: October - ongoing.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Experience: EMR: Epic - provider must be proficient.
- The Willamette River cuts through the area, and there are nearby forests and an arboretum perfect for hiking and trail walking.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- The area is known for its lush, natural beauty and abundance of opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- The local University of Oregon also boasts a fantastic arts scene, and the community has a large commitment to green living.
- 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm (swings).
- 5-10 shifts/month.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- An inpatient health center in Oregon's Greater Eugene Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.