Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Seattle is known for its incredible cultural scenes, from film festivals and museums to the Olympic Sculpture Park, and also has multiple sports teams.
- Scheduling: Asap.
- The area sports mild summers and winters and is close to multiple bodies of water, making it a great site for outdoor recreation.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Day: 7AM - 7PM.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Position Overview.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Seattle is one of the nation's largest cities, with a diverse population that sports one of the country's highest literacy and education rates.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Pay Rate: $170+ Hourly.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- An inpatient health center ear the Greater Seattle Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Availability: Full-Time, Part-Time or Both.
- Day: Admissions, rounding, and discharges of patients.
- Experience: Clean Background required*.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Night: Admissions and cross-coverage for entire hospitalist service.
- Title: Hospitalist - Physician.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Night: 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Swing: Admissions and rounding on patients he admitted.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Swing: 2pm - 12am.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.