Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Silverdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have a clean file.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Prefer candidates with experience.
- Average census is 16-18.
- Temp privileges available.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 2-3 admits/day, 6-8 admits/swing, & 6-8 admits/night.
- Shifts: day is 7a-79/swing is 9p-2a/Night is 11p-7a.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Clinicians will run codes on their own patients + code blue.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician with Hospital Medicine experience near Silverdale, WA.
- No procedures required.
- Active & unrestricted Washington license & DEA.
- Yes, responds to rapid response team.
- Rotations start on Tuesdays & end on Mondays.
- BLS & Acls certified.
- Full specialty back-up.
- Open ICU.
- 2-3 months to credential.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections