Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · August 14, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Silverdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full specialty back-up.
- Rotations start on Tuesdays & end on Mondays.
- Temp privileges available.
- Open ICU.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Shifts: day is 7a-79/swing is 9p-2a/Night is 11p-7a.
- Yes, responds to rapid response team.
- Must have a clean file.
- Average census is 16-18.
- 2-3 months to credential.
- 2-3 admits/day, 6-8 admits/swing, & 6-8 admits/night.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Clinicians will run codes on their own patients + code blue.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician with Hospital Medicine experience near Silverdale, WA.
- Prefer candidates with experience.
- BLS & Acls certified.
- No procedures required.
- Active & unrestricted Washington license & DEA.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Sep 14.