Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A psychiatric state hospital is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-20.
- Reference ID: ORD-096136-MD-OR.
- Morgan Jane.
- Acute Care.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - 6 months.
- They will work alongside a full psychiatric team.
- The facility is located in Salem, Oregon.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
- Support Staff: NP, MAs, RN, Psychiatrist.
- Credentialing takes around 30-45 days.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Certification (BLS).
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Candidates must have OR license, DEA, and BLS.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- The locum will do history/physicals for psych patients as well as handle sicknesses, follow ups, and standard medical care.
- EMR system is Avatar.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago