Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm or 4 10-hour shifts.
- There are no. Patients are adult male inmates and cases are injury, acute illness, follow ups, physicals, standard corrections, and possible Covid.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Certification (BLS).
- Support Staff: MD, NPs.
- The facility is located in Salem, Oregon.
- Credentialing takes around 3 days.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Candidates must have OR license, DEA, and BLS.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-097853-MD-OR.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Morgan Jane.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- There is a full support staff including other MDs, RN, techs, and NPs.
- Acute Care.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A maximum security correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.