Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Morgan Jane.
- Acute Care.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm or 4 10-hour shifts.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Certification (BLS).
- A maximum security correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Candidates must have OR license, DEA, and BLS.
- Support Staff: MD, NPs.
- There is a full support staff including other MDs, RN, techs, and NPs.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- There are no. Patients are adult male inmates and cases are injury, acute illness, follow ups, physicals, standard corrections, and possible Covid.
- Credentialing takes around 3 days.
- The facility is located in Salem, Oregon.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-097853-MD-OR.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago