Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-15.
- Candidates must have OR license and BLS.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Cases are standard correctional care with possible Covid coverage.
- Urgent Care.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-097575-NP-OR.
- Credentialing is quick and can be completed in less than a week.
- A correctional facility is seeking a nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Support Staff: MD, NP, RN.
- The facility is currently short-staffed so needs locums assistance.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Support staff includes one part time MD and one full time NP.
- The schedule is Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm or they are flexible on schedule- open to 4x10s or part time.
- Certification (BLS).
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Acute Care.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months, options to extend.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago