Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Must be willing to work nights & swing shifts.
- APP coverage.
- A MD or DO is needed to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Tacoma, WA.
- ED runs codes.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 60-90 days to credential.
- Active & unrestricted Washington State license & DEA.
- Must be willing to credential at all 3 sites.
- Acute care facility.
- 3 hospitals in Tacoma area.
- BLS & Acls.
- Must provide over 10 SPM+.
- EMR is Epic.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Mar 22.