Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (University Place) is for an outpatient clinic.
- This area is also known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, low cost of living, and short commutes.
- CME Reimbursements + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Facility: Outpatient Center / Clinic.
- This Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Washington.
- Outpatient Based Care Only.
- No Inpatient.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Primary Care Provider will be required.
- University Place offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- Views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainer are all stunning attractions.
- City / State: University Place, WA (near Seattle).
- Up to $250,000 Annual - Competitive Base Salary - Based on Skill and Experience.
- Job Number: WA1454.
- Foster Crown: Family Medicine - Primary Care Provider for National Private Practice near Seattle.
- EMR: Contact office.
- Ability to Speak Russian is a Plus.
- Perm Compensation: Up to $250,000 base compensation.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's and Admin Support Personnel.
- ADC: Over 10,000 patients in practice, annual patient volume appears to be around 2k with significant growth options.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Health and Welfare options, dental, disability, term life, etc.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Local golf courses, markets, museums, and aquariums make for great weekend activities.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Schedule: current clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9a - 4:30p (requested) M - F, 9a - 5p rotating Sat schedule between physicians.
- Position: Permanent, Primary Care, Family Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Located less than 1-hour south of Seattle, this area offers many activities to be explored.
- Position is Structured to Allow for an Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Primary care and urgent care patient populace.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 15.