Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (University Place) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.
- No Inpatient.
- Facility: Outpatient Center / Clinic.
- ADC: Over 10,000 patients in practice, annual patient volume appears to be around 2k with significant growth options.
- University Place offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- Up to $250,000 Annual - Competitive Base Salary - Based on Skill and Experience.
- EMR: Contact office.
- Position: Permanent, Primary Care, Family Medicine Physician.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Primary Care Provider will be required.
- Job Number: WA1454.
- Views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainer are all stunning attractions.
- City / State: University Place, WA (near Seattle).
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Ability to Speak Russian is a Plus.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Located less than 1-hour south of Seattle, this area offers many activities to be explored.
- Local golf courses, markets, museums, and aquariums make for great weekend activities.
- Foster Crown: Family Medicine - Primary Care Provider for National Private Practice near Seattle.
- Primary care and urgent care patient populace.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Health and Welfare options, dental, disability, term life, etc.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Position is Structured to Allow for an Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's and Admin Support Personnel.
- Perm Compensation: Up to $250,000 base compensation.
- We place physicians in all states.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- This Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Washington.
- Schedule: current clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9a - 4:30p (requested) M - F, 9a - 5p rotating Sat schedule between physicians.
- Outpatient Based Care Only.
- CME Reimbursements + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- This area is also known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, low cost of living, and short commutes.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 15.