Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · March 9, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (University Place) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Health and Welfare options, dental, disability, term life, etc.
- EMR: Contact office.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- Primary care and urgent care patient populace.
- Local golf courses, markets, museums, and aquariums make for great weekend activities.
- This area is also known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, low cost of living, and short commutes.
- No Inpatient.
- Foster Crown: Family Medicine - Primary Care Provider for National Private Practice near Seattle.
- This Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Washington.
- Outpatient Based Care Only.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Located less than 1-hour south of Seattle, this area offers many activities to be explored.
- Up to $250,000 Annual - Competitive Base Salary - Based on Skill and Experience.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Perm Compensation: Up to $250,000 base compensation.
- Views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainer are all stunning attractions.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Position is Structured to Allow for an Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Ability to Speak Russian is a Plus.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility: Outpatient Center / Clinic.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Primary Care Provider will be required.
- Schedule: current clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9a - 4:30p (requested) M - F, 9a - 5p rotating Sat schedule between physicians.
- University Place offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's and Admin Support Personnel.
- Trauma: N/A.
- ADC: Over 10,000 patients in practice, annual patient volume appears to be around 2k with significant growth options.
- City / State: University Place, WA (near Seattle).
- CME Reimbursements + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Position: Permanent, Primary Care, Family Medicine Physician.
- Job Number: WA1454.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.