Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Eastern Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, vision, and values.
- Serve as Medical Director of accredited Sleep Lab.
- Location: Eastern Washington.
- It has a fantastic education system and a small town feel with very friendly residents.
- Night and weekend.
- Serve as Medical Director of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as biking and hiking on forested trails.
- Interpret Sleep studies, direct Cpap titration, etc.
- Demonstrates the highest quality and effectiveness in work habits and medical practice.
- Outpatient focus.
- Come work in this great town in the Palouse hills.
- Inpatient consultations and optional inpatient management.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- It is a great place to enjoy the countryside and has been rated one of the top 100 places to live.
- EMR: Centricity and Meditech converting to Epic.
- Interpret PFTs.
- Provides leadership with a specific focus on the clinical care of the patient population served.
- Performs the duties of a Pulmonary and Sleep physician.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent/Working Interview.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.