Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Here's your chance to work at Seattle's finest hospitals and to enjoy the many adventures that abound in this sparkling Northwest gem.
- Primary Care Home Health Physician.
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- An adventurers dream, Washington is home to some of North America's most scenic mountains, gorges, volcanoes, and glaciers.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment Pay Rate: $73 - 85.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Home Health Physician Job Opportunity in Washington.
- Relax at a sidewalk caf.
- Surrounded by snow-covered peaks and sparkling bays, Seattle is one of the West's most alluring cities.
- And enjoy a latt.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Stroll along a waterfront park at sunset, go kayaking on Lake Union or shop for fresh fare at festive Pike Place Market.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Experience a plus.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.