Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Experience a plus.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- It's no wonder it's named "The Outdoor Playground of the West.
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment 8.
- This beautiful town surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks offers a variety of activities.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Med-Columbia Medical Center.
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- Sky Lakes Medical Center.
- Primary Care Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Lake District Hospital.
- Bachelor, this town is full of outdoor adventure.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Oregon.
- From hiking, biking or skiing on Mt.
- St. Charles Medical Center.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- " For family-friendly fun, don't miss one of the cave tours or some of Bend's ancient lava tubes.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Be sure to check out some of Oregon's must see places including Crater Lake National Park, Columbia River Gorge, and the Oregon Coast Aquarium!
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.