Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Active Washington license.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- And must not forget, the talented chefs as well as skilled roasters of fair trade coffee, brewers of handcrafted ales and makers of some very fine wine.
- A getaway to Thurston County nurtures your creative side, giving you full permission to explore something new.
- Go hiking and biking in the Capital Forest or one of the region's many parks, gardens and nature preserves, enjoy kayaking on Puget Sound or watch thousands of salmon make their way upriver.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The "Hippest Town in the West," Washington State's popular capital offers an eclectic art scene, people-friendly communities and infinite recreational opportunities.
- Local makers create one-of-a-kind experiences for visitors to enjoy from artisan cheese and fresh apple cider to handmade soaps and intricate illustrations.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP.
- People are intentional and passionate for their craft.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- 3-month assignment with the possibility of an extension.
- Locums Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician job opportunity in Yelm, Washington!
- This opportunity offers: .
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing.
- Clean background, no malpractice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- A close drive from Olympia, "handcrafted" is a way of life.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- All ages.
- About 21 patients per day.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 22.