Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Locums Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) job opportunity in Washington!
- Surrounded by snow-covered peaks and sparkling bays, Seattle is one of the West's most alluring cities.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Here's your chance to work at Seattle's finest hospitals and to enjoy the many adventures that abound in this sparkling Northwest gem.
- And must not forget, the talented chefs as well as skilled roasters of fair trade coffee, brewers of handcrafted ales and makers of some very fine wine.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $58 - 70.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Relax at a sidewalk café and enjoy a latté, stroll along a waterfront park at sunset, go kayaking on Lake Union or shop for fresh fare at festive Pike Place Market.
- Active Washington license A close drive from Olympia, "handcrafted" is a way of life.
- Board Certified.
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing.
- A getaway to Thurston County nurtures your creative side, giving you full permission to explore something new.
- About 21 patients per day.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Local makers create one-of-a-kind experiences for visitors to enjoy from artisan cheese and fresh apple cider to handmade soaps and intricate illustrations.
- This opportunity offers: .
- 3-month assignment with the possibility of an extension.
- Clean background, no malpractice.
- All ages.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- People are intentional and passionate for their craft.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 22.