Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The ideal physician has an active WA state license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago