Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Warrenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 11 - 22 patients per day.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts.
- An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week with. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago