Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lynnwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week with no.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You will need to have an active WA state license for this position.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.