Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lynnwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- You will need to have an active WA state license for this position.
- The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week with no.
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago