Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Warrenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week, and you will see 20 - 24 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.