Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Warrenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week, and you will see 20 - 24 patients per day.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago