Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an OR state license for this assignment.
- License: OR state license needed, not required.
- You should be board certified.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Oregon, with its search for a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 25 patients per day on average.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago