Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Pay Rate.
- Compensation: $110 Hr.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- Availability: Full-Time,.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is located just between the Olympic National Forest and Capitol State Forest.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8-5pm.
- An outpatient health clinic in Grays Harbor County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.