Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Bothell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago