Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Seatac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WA state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago