Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Seatac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The ideal physician has an active WA state license.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago