Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Federal Way) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.