Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Kent) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago