Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Des Moines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- Procedures: Basic procedures and obstetrics.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per week.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine/obstetrics physician opportunity now available in Washington.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WA state license obtain one before the assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago