Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Olympia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. You may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active WA state license for this assignment.
- Certification: None required.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Procedures: Basic outpatient and prenatal cases.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 16 - 21 patients per day.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.