Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Olympia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You need to have an active WA state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: None required.
- Caseload: 16 - 21 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: Basic outpatient and prenatal cases.
- We are helping a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. You may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.