Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Seatac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- The facility uses NextGen EMR.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, with some late-night and Saturday shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- You will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WA state license with the process.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.