Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Seatac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility uses NextGen EMR.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WA state license with the process.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, with some late-night and Saturday shifts.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.