Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Auburn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The EMR is NextGen.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule will be four days per week with 1:4. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine/OB physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.