Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Auburn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Your assignment schedule will be four days per week with 1:4. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- The EMR is NextGen.
- We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine/OB physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.