Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tukwila) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: NextGen.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The electronic medical record system is NextGen.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- Your assignment schedule will be four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm with some late-night shifts.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WA state license obtain one before the assignment.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- You will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in Washington.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.