Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Des Moines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with some late-night shifts.
- You will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- The EMR is NextGen.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
- For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license.
- We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine/OB physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.