Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Des Moines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The EMR is NextGen.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine/OB physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- You will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
- For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with some late-night shifts.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.