Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Reedsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Assignment requirements include basic primary care procedures.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: Basic primary care.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patient per day.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week with rotating. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Physicians who don't have an OR state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- License: OR state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.