Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Reedsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patient per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week with rotating. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Physicians who don't have an OR state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- License: OR state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: Basic primary care.
- Assignment requirements include basic primary care procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago