Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Warrenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- An Oregon facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with their program.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
- Caseload: 11 - 22 patients per day.
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts.
- The schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week with. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.