Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tonasket) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:15 am - 5:00 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified with BLS certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC required.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 17 - 20 patients per day.
- Other Certification: BLS.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.