Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tonasket) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC required.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 17 - 20 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified with BLS certification.
- License: WA state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:15 am - 5:00 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago