Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Puyallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WA state license.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified with BLS certification.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in Washington.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago