Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Puyallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified with BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in Washington.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WA state license.
- Certification: BC required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.