Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Stevens County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Compensation: $240 Hr.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Pay Rate.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- EMR: Epic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18 PPD.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An inpatient health center in Stevens County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- This facility is located just 50 minutes from Colville National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Title: Emergency Medicine.
- Scheduling: Monday-Sunday, 12 hour shifts nights & days.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 18.