Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Stevens County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- EMR: Epic.
- Title: Emergency Medicine.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Compensation: $240 Hr.
- Pay Rate.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- An inpatient health center in Stevens County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- This facility is located just 50 minutes from Colville National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: Monday-Sunday, 12 hour shifts nights & days.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18 PPD.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 18.