Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certification Required.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Residency Training: Family, internal, or Pediatric Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Supervising physicians, APPs and other clinical staff- as well as serving as Primary Liaison between the Medical Staff and Administration.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Medical Director.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- 2 years of Clinical Medical Director experience, 2 years of Managed Care experience in a HMO or Integrated Delivery Setting, and 3 years of Utilization/ Quality Program management.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 10.