Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certification Required.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Supervising physicians, APPs and other clinical staff- as well as serving as Primary Liaison between the Medical Staff and Administration.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Family, internal, or Pediatric Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 2 years of Clinical Medical Director experience, 2 years of Managed Care experience in a HMO or Integrated Delivery Setting, and 3 years of Utilization/ Quality Program management.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Medical Director.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 10.