Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certification Required.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Medical Director.
- Residency Training: Family, internal, or Pediatric Medicine.
- Availability: Full Time.
- 2 years of Clinical Medical Director experience, 2 years of Managed Care experience in a HMO or Integrated Delivery Setting, and 3 years of Utilization/ Quality Program management.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Supervising physicians, APPs and other clinical staff- as well as serving as Primary Liaison between the Medical Staff and Administration.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 10.