Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Eugene) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Oak Street Medical and Thurston Medical Clinic are busy and well-regarded primary care practices with 12 providers in two locations.
- Interest in high acuity work is welcome.
- Considered one of the most desirable communities in Oregon, Eugene is characterized by friendly neighbors, beautiful landscapes, abundant outdoor activities, the arts, and Pac-12 sports.
- Home to the University of Oregon, Eugene has all the amenities and charm of a major university town.
- These practices are all part of a family of medical groups managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.
- Known in the area as a progressive practice, Oak Street was the first to initiate an EMR, and one of the first in Oregon to participate in Patient Centered Medical Home certification.
- Coastal resorts, the Cascade Mountains, and the Oregon wine country are all within an hour.
- A regional airport provides daily service to many West Coast cities.
- Eugene has something for everyone.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eugene, OR.
- The great city of Portland is close enough to spend the day.
- Practice is 100% outpatient, with light telephone.
- Patient demand requires adding multiple new providers at both sites.
- The groups seek passionate providers to join their team-driven, family-oriented group.
- Also provided are full benefits, including malpractice insurance and provisions for relocation.
- Competitive first-year salary guarantee will be provided, with production-based compensation following in year two.
- Providers are employed by Adaugeo, a growing Oregon practice management company.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.