Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Eugene) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Patient demand requires adding multiple new providers at both sites.
- Practice is 100% outpatient, with light telephone.
- Competitive first-year salary guarantee will be provided, with production-based compensation following in year two.
- Considered one of the most desirable communities in Oregon, Eugene is characterized by friendly neighbors, beautiful landscapes, abundant outdoor activities, the arts, and Pac-12 sports.
- Coastal resorts, the Cascade Mountains, and the Oregon wine country are all within an hour.
- The great city of Portland is close enough to spend the day.
- Interest in high acuity work is welcome.
- Oak Street Medical and Thurston Medical Clinic are busy and well-regarded primary care practices with 12 providers in two locations.
- Known in the area as a progressive practice, Oak Street was the first to initiate an EMR, and one of the first in Oregon to participate in Patient Centered Medical Home certification.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eugene, OR.
- A regional airport provides daily service to many West Coast cities.
- These practices are all part of a family of medical groups managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.
- Also provided are full benefits, including malpractice insurance and provisions for relocation.
- Providers are employed by Adaugeo, a growing Oregon practice management company.
- The groups seek passionate providers to join their team-driven, family-oriented group.
- Home to the University of Oregon, Eugene has all the amenities and charm of a major university town.
- Eugene has something for everyone.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.