Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With a population of about 35,000, Bothell offers a quiet alternative to the urban center of Seattle, while being close enough to easily enjoy all the big city has to offer.
- Canyon Park offers bone density scanning, CT scanning, echocardiography, infusion therapy, vascular services, x-ray, onsite laboratory and pharmacy.
- Competitive compensation.
- Bothell, Washington - Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
- Pacific Medical Centers is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health family.
- We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate provider to join our strong team providing per diem coverage at Pacific Medical Centers' North Clinics.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the beautiful Puget Sound region of Western Washington.
- The Canyon Park clinic offers both primary care -?including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics -?and numerous areas of specialty care.
- Interpreter services are also available for our patients.
- Pacific Medical Centers is a network of outpatient clinics providing primary and specialty care to the Puget Sound region of Northwest Washington.
- Our primary care providers enjoy access to same day specialty consults and the support of on-site behavioral health services.
- The City of Bothell is a popular suburb located about 20 miles northeast of Seattle across beautiful Lake Washington.
- Our culturally and clinically diverse patients create stimulating careers for caregivers.
- From Lakewood to Lynnwood, our medical community consists of 175+ physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Outpatient care only.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bothell, WA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.