Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- PMG partners with one of the region?
- PMG providers offer superior, coordinated patient care.
- S most advanced full-spectrum hospitals: Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
- Providence Medical Group?
- With approximately 17,500 residents, it offers a small town lifestyle within easy driving distance of Seattle?
- Outpatient care only.
- Flexible schedule.
- Providence is committed to improving the health of the communities it serves, with a special emphasis on its mission to serve the poor and vulnerable.
- The team always has more than one provider on shift.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Providence Health & Services (PH) is a not-for-profit system of 34 hospitals, more than eds of locally driven programs across five western states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Join a high-functioning, collaborative team at Providence Medical Group's well-established Walk-in clinics in Monroe and Mill Creek, providing evidence-based medicine in a primary care setting.
- PH is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health family and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- S urban amenities.
- Monroe is about 33 miles northeast of Seattle and 17 miles southeast of Everett.
- Northwest Washington is our physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area.
- Located in the lush Skykomish River Valley, Monroe is home to Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Evergreen Speedway, and several historic museums.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Snohomish County, WA.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Monroe, Washington -- Seeking a Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.