Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Federal Way) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Sign-on Bonus: $275,000 signing (accession) bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Federal Way, WA.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help conserve the United States Army's fighting strength during humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.