Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This close-knit practice is located in the growing community of Mill Creek.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Snohomish County, WA.
- Providence is committed to improving the health of the communities it serves, with a special emphasis on its mission to serve the poor and vulnerable.
- Northwest Washington is our physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area.
- Providence Medical Group?
- Mill Creek, Washington -- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Join a collegial and supportive team of providers with Providence Medical Group's growing Mill Creek Commons clinic.
- Mill Creek is about 20 miles north of Seattle and 10 miles south of Everett.
- Full-time position.
- Open to new graduates.
- Competitive compensation.
- There are several community parks, a sports park, a nature preserve and a golf course that was the centerpiece of the original planned community.
- PH is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health family and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- PMG partners with one of the region?
- PMG providers offer superior, coordinated patient care.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- With approximately 19,000 residents, it offers a smaller community lifestyle and has a recreational feel.
- S most advanced full-spectrum hospitals: Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
- Providence Health & Services (PH) is a not-for-profit system of 34 hospitals, more than eds of locally driven programs across five western states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.