Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bellevue) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Prioritization of work-life balance.
- The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Our team of more than quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
- Application URL:.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- The Everett Clinic has been locally and nationally recognized for providing high quality, evidenced-based and compassionate patient care.
- Our Family Medicine positions are 100% outpatient with both part-time and full-time options available.
- If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you!
- High patient satisfaction.
- Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Everett Clinic?
- Progressive care model.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Our Bellevue area locations include downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Bothell, and Woodinville.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bellevue, WA.
- Want to join an exceptional organization?
- Apply now, check out our clinic.
- We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- Low physician turnover.
- Our initial online application takes less than two minutes.
- Relocation assistance.
- Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's most sought-after organizations.
- Generous CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.