Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bellevue) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Apply now, check out our clinic.
- Relocation assistance.
- Low physician turnover.
- Want to join an exceptional organization?
- If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you!
- Generous CME.
- Our Bellevue area locations include downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Bothell, and Woodinville.
- Our team of more than quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
- The Everett Clinic has been locally and nationally recognized for providing high quality, evidenced-based and compassionate patient care.
- Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
- Application URL:.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
- Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Everett Clinic?
- High patient satisfaction.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bellevue, WA.
- Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's most sought-after organizations.
- Prioritization of work-life balance.
- Our initial online application takes less than two minutes.
- We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- Our Family Medicine positions are 100% outpatient with both part-time and full-time options available.
- Progressive care model.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.