Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are seeking locum tenens physician coverage for a Washington state correctional facility.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 988617.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine, with an active Washington state medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Reference ID: ORD-059272-MD-WA.
- Support Staff: MD, NPs, MAs.
- Morgan Jane.
- The schedule is somewhat flexible with 8- or 10-hour shifts, Monday through Friday, and no. The locum provider will frequently collaborate with consulting physicians regarding care of patients to appropriately assess, diagnose, and treat a variety of medical conditions, including emergency and chronic situations.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-15 PPD.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Must work well in a team environment to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide patients with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.