Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking locum tenens physician coverage for a Washington state correctional facility.
- Job Posting ID: 988617.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: MD, NPs, MAs.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The schedule is somewhat flexible with 8- or 10-hour shifts, Monday through Friday, and no. The locum provider will frequently collaborate with consulting physicians regarding care of patients to appropriately assess, diagnose, and treat a variety of medical conditions, including emergency and chronic situations.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-15 PPD.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Must work well in a team environment to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide patients with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- Reference ID: ORD-059272-MD-WA.
- Morgan Jane.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine, with an active Washington state medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.