Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Morgan Jane.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (6+ months).
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- The locum provider will see inmates for basic medical services, such as minor injuries, acute illness, physicals, and other routine follow up appointments.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- A Washington state correctional facility is currently seeking locum tenens physician coverage for a minimum of 6 months.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-20 PPD.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shifts are typically 8-10 hours, Monday through Friday, with no. Candidates must have an active Washington state medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Reference ID: ORD-059270-MD-WA.
- Government: No.
- Job Posting ID: 988615.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.