Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A Washington state correctional facility is currently seeking locum tenens physician coverage for a minimum of 6 months.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (6+ months).
- Job Posting ID: 988615.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-059270-MD-WA.
- Morgan Jane.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- The locum provider will see inmates for basic medical services, such as minor injuries, acute illness, physicals, and other routine follow up appointments.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-20 PPD.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Shifts are typically 8-10 hours, Monday through Friday, with no. Candidates must have an active Washington state medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Patient Population: Adults.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.