Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- The locum provider will see inmates for basic medical services, such as minor injuries, acute illness, physicals, and other routine follow up appointments.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (6+ months).
- Morgan Jane.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-20 PPD.
- A Washington state correctional facility is currently seeking locum tenens physician coverage for a minimum of 6 months.
- Job Posting ID: 988615.
- Reference ID: ORD-059270-MD-WA.
- Shifts are typically 8-10 hours, Monday through Friday, with no. Candidates must have an active Washington state medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.