Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Harrison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incumbent will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- On the weekends, however, it seems they all turn into outdoors fanatics, heading to the lakes and mountains.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- The VA Medical Center, Ft Harrison, MT Seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for Ambulatory Care.
- Helena is also a haven for artists and other creative types, evidenced by the galleries that dot the streets once dominated by mining-era saloons and houses of ill repute.
- This position may include participation in the provision of telemedicine care to outlying communities as well as occasional travel to other VA clinics within Montana to provide clinical coverage.
- During the week, it's a bustling community of elected officials, lobbyists, and bureaucrats.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Harrison, MT.
- Cradled in the foothills of the Montana Rockies, Helena is the focal point of the state's politics.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing chronic illness care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.