Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be Washington licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- This is not a J-1 or H-1B eligible opportunity.
- Adventist Health Portland is part of the Ohsu health system.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to live and work in one of Washington's most popular cities.
- Competitive compensation, benefits package, and outstanding quality of life in scenic cities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including relocation and sign on bonus is available.
- The ideal candidate would be able to start in August 2019 joining a practice with three established Family Medicine Physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portland, OR.
- Adventist Health Portland is actively seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in a group practice in Vancouver, Washington (Fisher's Landing community).
- This position is 100% outpatient with a Monday-Friday schedule with 32-36 patient contact hours.
- Close to Portland, this clinic serves patients across the entire SW Washington area.
- Experienced as well as newly trained physicians will be considered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.